Brand Backer

Monday, June 22, 2015

This is such a great invention that I wish I had when my sons were younger. We were able to use this on my daughter which helped so much more in her baby tub so that she was able to keep her head and ears above the water. It is like a mini baby hammock for your little one so that they get the comfort that they need as well as the direct support that they need. This is perfect for our Baby Trend tub and it is helping her to grow into the tub with ease and let her relax during bath time. There are 4 points that attach to the tub with a mesh fabric hammock that allows the water to run through to give the full bath experience. I feel safe with my baby in this 4 point sling harness while she is in the tub and I am glad that they have this because it makes it much easier for me to wash her during her bath time without being nervous that she is going to slip from my hands. This can be used with any baby bath tub that has a lip for the points to latch on.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment