Brand Backer

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


Summer Diary

This is a story about love and loss. Kerri and her best friend grew up together. Suddenly she loses her best friend. She stumbles across her Best friends’ diary and learns secret about her best friend that question if she really knew her best friend that well. She comes across a man that her best friend was secretly seeing and I now on a mission to find him without knowing his name or who he is. This book is about finding oneself and the true meaning of friendship.
I love this book and the story that it portrays with a love loss only to possibly find love again. This book will make you feel sadness for Kerri but happiness as well. You will grieve when she grieve. I felt as if I was watching this as a movie or as if I was physically there in the book observing these. You will get emotional while reading this and in the end you will love it as well.
I am so grateful I was chosen to review this book for free for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment