Brand Backer

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

dolphins don't run marathons

I love this book, it categorizes people into different types of animals based on what type runner you are. Me, I am a dolphins. I used to run a lot of marathons and I used to be a huge runner, but now I don’t. If I don’t have to runs, then I don’t run. I don’t go to events that involve running unless I am forced. While running for others is a lifestyle, it used to dictate mine and I will now longer allow it to run my life. Now there are some times where my kids beg consistently and I oblige them to fulfill their running needs because my parents did the same for me. This is a great book and short read that gives the mentalities of different running personalities and is something that everyone can relate to.
I am so grateful I was chosen to review this book for my honest and unbiased opinion for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment