Brand Backer

Sunday, June 14, 2015

LA Mer Goat Milk Soap Bar

A great soap that is perfect for those who have sensitive skin as well as have children with sensitive skin. I love using this on myself and my children. The great lather that you can obtain from using it as well as the smooth and soft feel it leaves your skin makes it perfect for any occasion. My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and sometimes she screams when someone just uses soap. Well not with this soap, I am able to use this on her at anytime or when her skin is in any condition and she is perfect with the use of it. It makes bath time more pleasurable for her and less stressful for me.

It comes perfectly wrapped and bowtied with a fabric. It gives it a professional and elegant look.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion

Try it for yourself

http://www.amazon.com/La-Mer-Bath-Co-Natural/dp/B00YADUATE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment