Brand Backer

Sunday, June 21, 2015



Teaching my daughter how to brush her teeth has been difficult up to this point because she does not like us sticking the tooth brush in her mouth or out fingers with the finger slips. That was until this arrived. When this arrived I placed a dab of toothpaste on it and she grabbed it and started to brush her teeth herself. Brushing her teeth has never been easier than with this item. I am able to ensure she is having a healthy dental lifestyle as well as letting her have fun. The soft plastic type bristles make it gentle on her teeth as well as easier to brush than with a regular tooth brush.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Want one for yourself? 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y8O0GHG?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj


No comments:

Post a Comment