Brand Backer

Monday, June 15, 2015



This is such as cute Cow plush toy that my two youngest absolutely adore. This cow is cute and complete with additional utters to boot. My two youngest play with this and chase each other around the house yelling moo moo. When we left to take them on a car ride, they brought this toy right along with them. I even snuck a look back to see my daughter sucking on the utters, it was too precious. This Cassandra the cow plush is great in bringing love, joy and sharing into my home and I love the kids hugging and playing with the cow.

I love how soft the stuffed animal is as well. I didn't know it was going to be such a hit in the house with my daughter especially.
She even sleeps with it in her arms at night as well. That is a big plus.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion

Want one? http://www.amazon.com/Cassandra-Cow-Plush-Gift-Ideas/dp/B00VFX2MZ2/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment