Brand Backer

Sunday, June 14, 2015


This is an amazing Protein Shaker bottle. Most bottle have the same design and the same style, that most people to include myself just end up going with the cheaper option because lets face it, they are pretty much the same. But I can tell you, this one is the deluxe of all protein shakers. There are different compartments to store your items as needed. The reason that I love this feature is because I do not have to worry about my shake sitting too long and not being able to drink it in a timely manner. I can prepare the mix and store it in the bottom compartment to store for later. And place the liquid in the top portion. Once I am ready to drink I can open up the bottom and pour in. It is extremely resourceful.

Another option that you can use it for is to store your supplements in the bottom portion as well. Mix your protein shake and place the pills in the bottom. There are so many uses to this that they are endless.

I has definitely made keeping up with the regime bearable and doable.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for free for my honest and unbiased opinion.

I'm running a giveaway of this on my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/nifty-thrift-military-mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment