Brand Backer

Monday, June 22, 2015

Such a great set of candles that is perfect for any occasion. I used these for my nightly bath routine. My previous candle had been used thoroughly and I was looking for another set. These were appealing because they had different sets of scents for me to choose from. I ended up getting the Wild flowers package that has Lily of the Valley, Lilac, Plumeria. These scents are subtle and produced the perfect amount of scent. The fragrant oils that they use in these candles are amazing. Also the lead free cotton wicks are great as well. I love how they are long lasting as well. I use them for about an hour every day and I am on day 7 and they are still going strong with no end in sight.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a discounted rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment