Brand Backer

Sunday, June 14, 2015


I love this beautiful Wood egg shaker. It is hard to find a toy these days that can be safe and entertaining for you child. It is also hard to find one of those that does not contain batteries. Everyone thinks that they need the most high tech and most expensive toy for their child to keep entertained. Well I am here to tell you that you don't.

This Wood egg Shaker has been keeping my 1 year old daughter entertained for hour. It is simple and safe for her to use. Plus it is at the perfect size. She grabs with her hand and walks around the house shaking it and giggling while she is shaking it. She also dances with it when music is playing. I have actually never had a toy that she begs to play with the moment she wakes up to the moment she sleeps. Yet this toy, fits the bill.

The best part is that it has no batteries, she can play it to her hearts content and it will not run out of power.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for free for my honest and unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment