Brand Backer

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


The Felix Chronicles

A great book that take you through the journey of Felix and how he is living. He recently lost his parent in a terrible accident. Heading off to college he hopes to be able to move on with his life and forget the pain of the travesty that is in the past. Events start happening around him and tragedy is everywhere and he is wondering if he can escape the madness. There is connections everywhere but can they figure it out.
A great novel with mystery and puzzle solving. Can you intertwine the links and figure out the story before the end? I love how fast and quickly this is reading. I was hesitant at first because I thought maybe this book would be too young for me but I caught myself being wrapped up in the events and having a soft spot in my heart for everything that Felix is experiencing or experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment