Brand Backer

Sunday, June 21, 2015


Such a great toy with a great unique design with a great paint design as well. My kids have been try to play with this for hours and trying to catch the ball on all three cups and then there is also a spike that you can try and spear it with if you are coordinated enough. My kids challenge each other and try to see who can do it the best. It is seriously a competition in the family. Of course “mom” (me) has been playing this I have been little so I can do it and show off my skills to me children and they are in awe. Do you think you have the skills to do this? The best part is that it comes with an extra string, so if the string frays or snaps, there is another one right there to replace it so that you can continue to play for more hours.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment