Brand Backer

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


A great Dead Sea salt body scrub that will give you the exfoliation that you need and the results will last all the day. Too many products claim exfoliation however this one delivers. You can feel the exfoliation and you can feel it work. It takes the layer of dead skin cells off to give you a more vibrant and youthful look. I used to always use the St Ives exfoliation apricot scrub but after using this, it has been great at helping achieve the youthful clean scrub that I have been looking for. Plus the hydration quality that it give as well give you a smooth soft touch upon completion. I used this daily now and love every minute of using it.
I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a discount.

Want one for yourself?

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Salt-Body-Scrub/dp/B00KQWBJ5W/ref=sr_1_25?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1431200726&sr=1-25&keywords=body+scrubscrub

http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/adovia-salt-scrub-ocean.html

No comments:

Post a Comment