Brand Backer

Monday, June 15, 2015


Great stretch mark cream that is perfect and a natural way to get rid of stretch marks or reduce the bright redness that you receive right after giving birth. It is a large bottle 2.82 ounces, which right at first glance it may not seem like much but compare the price and size to similar products and you will pay a lot more.
It was instrumental in reducing the redness and look of my stretch marks. While most are on my hips, upper thighs and stomach from giving birth, it still was extremely effective in giving me the confidence underneath to know that they are slowly going away. While most people to do not believe that this stuff works, I will use this from now on to reduce the rest of my stretch marks.
It may seem silly but when someone feels confident with how they look even if it is covering up stretch marks underneath cloths, it provides someone an additional confidence that they lacked previously.
I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for free for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment