Brand Backer

Monday, February 16, 2015

Love this protein supplement to help with my increased workouts to ensure that I am getting the right amount of proteins in my body to ensure it doesn't break down. The best part of this is the taste. I had the Vanilla shakes and they are so delicious. Too many times people struggle with taking protein supplements because they taste horrible. This will not be the case with this one. Only one protein supplement is all you need for the day.

I take an average of 2,000 calories a day and this has been working with me on my workouts as well. I do insanity and cross fit. As well as being in the army conducting the physical fitness regime of the day. You will not be disappointed in this supplement. It wil give you the protein and energy that you are missing in your diet.

Want some for yourself? Order here;  http://www.amazon.com/Supplement-International-Warehouses-Satisfaction-Cholesterol/dp/B00NEDHP44/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment