Brand Backer

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Another unique item I reviewed. I love finding unique iPhone cases that make me stand out over others and having something pretty and impossible to find in a Department store.

Beautiful elegant case that will make you stand out (in a great way) among your friends. Do you want a unique case that is beautiful and has the perfect amount of jewels.

This case fits perfectly over the iPhone 6 and at no point did I fuss or struggle with installing it. I received the blue case and it sparkles and shines. I love the unique design and beautiful artwork. I have received many compliments and asked where I have gotten this case. It brings out my eyes while I am texting and talking. In all seriousness this caasenis unlike others and the durability and grip ensures that it doesnt slip if place on a surface or do not have a perfect grip.

Want it for yourself? 

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Screen-Nsstar-Glitter-Diamond/dp/B00OZO0T4O/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment