Brand Backer

Saturday, February 7, 2015






Great natural sponge for cleaning the face. It is perfect for deep cleansing, detoxifying and hydrating/moistureizing your face to target acne or oily skin. This has been a life saver this past week with my long extended hours at work. When I get stressed I tend to rub and place my hands all over my face and my skin pays for it throughout the day. Instructions are easy to use as well for those who are afraid to use charcoal.

1. soak sponge in water until fully soft (takes about 1 minute)
2. Massage in a circular manner on your face with or without your favorite face cleanser

Maintenance of this product is easy as well. As soon as you are finished, you rinse the sponge and press with both hands until dry. Hang in a high location away from children to fully dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment