Brand Backer

Monday, February 16, 2015




ABIGAIL And The North Pole Adventure


I had the opportunity to review an awesome EBook called Abigail and the North Pole Adventure. Once I received it, I immediately sat down and read to my three kids. My oldest didn't seem interested but what 9 year old is. My two year old son and 11 month old daughter loved it! They asked me to review it over and over throughout the day. My son even took the tablet away to try and read it to himself. 

We are a military family. With me being active duty army, we move constantly and we (my husband and I) try to take our kids to unique locations for education and exploring. This book touches on traveling and exploring and I think that is why it appeals to my children. Exploring has been their lives. My two year old has already live in 4 different states, my 9 year old 7 and the 11 month old has lived in 2. Everyone seems to judge on how moving around is horrible and no stability but this book shows them how lucky they are in exploring and learning new locations. Now they want to see penguins and igloos because of this book. I think we will take them to an aquarium or zoo for that portion. This book opens their eyes to new possibilities and new exploring. 

It also is an easy read as well. I caught my 9 year old reading it to them when our 2 year old begged him. It creates a bonding in the house and also teaches and pushes my oldest to read more. 



The best part is that is you have Amazon Prime, it is eligible for promotion credit, so all those slow shoppings you have done, you can use those credits to purchase. 

I highly recommend this book to traveling or military families or even families that have little children. It is a cute book that can create bonding. 




No comments:

Post a Comment