Brand Backer

Sunday, February 1, 2015

I'm very impressed with this stethoscope. I have friends and family that are doctors and have taught me the importance of having a product like this around the house for my 2 youngest children who require frequent medical attention. It is a great product.

The first thing I was impressed with is the packaging and care the seller placed in the product for arrival. Once I unwrapped it, (like Christmas all over), I was immediate impressed with the look and weight of the scope. I had to try it out right away, so I called my son over, and the clarity was impeccable! It was not muffled nor did I struggle trying to hear his airway, breathing or heart beat.

This is hospital grade quality that I would recommend to anyone and everyone. If you have special needs children, invest in this to have with your "medical box", you will not be disappointed.

Want one? 

http://www.amazon.com/Stethoscope-Professional-Stainless-Guarantee-Eligible/dp/B00O8IFSXE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment