Brand Backer

Friday, May 15, 2015


Great mud mask that cleans your pores while refreshing your skin. I use this product at night and really enjoy the feeling it gives my skin after use. It has a clean, fresh and exuberant feeling when applied and you can instantly feel it working as soon as applied. It is simple and easy to use. Apply,wait about 20 minutes until it dries and rinse away. Your skin will be radiant and glowing afterwards and you will be pleased with how effective this works
I'm so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. It is my own and may differ from yours or anyone else's.I was not influenced in anyway for my opinion

Want one for yourself? 

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Mud-Facial-Mask/dp/B00IBS9QC6/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1429143474&sr=8-12&keywords=mud+mask

No comments:

Post a Comment