Brand Backer

Friday, May 15, 2015


Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen for Kids SPF 30, with Antioxidants, Marshmallow and Chocolate, 3.3oz NEW formula 2014 (Baby Product)

I love this sunscreen. I think I love it more for the smell. It smells like marshmallow and chocolate. Like a smore without the graham cracker. My kids beg for it because of the smell also. My 2 year old pretends that he is eating his arm whenever I place it on him before they play outside, swim or go to the park.

For me it is a great product to apply to the, It isn't greasy like other sun block and it is made of natural and organic ingredients to ensure that I placing something safe on my three babies.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product at a reduced rate for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment