Brand Backer

Saturday, May 9, 2015


Pratisphere Ice Molds

I love using these Ice sphere molds. It is cute and perfectly built to stand on its own in the freezer but also to reduce the amount of space that it takes up as well. It is easy to use, you just remove the top, pour in the desired liquid contents, place the top back on, and place in the freezer. It makes the perfect ice balls or your drinks.

I use water to make the balls, I place them in a glass once complete to enhance my drink or chose or even water.

Plus it is easy to clean and dishwasher safe as well.

My favorite part of the whole product is the fact that it stands on its own. Most ice ball makers keeps its spherical shape and it is difficult to find a place for them in the freezer or they roll out. Not these, they are perfect in holding it in place and standing them on it's own.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Want one for yourself? Purchase here: 
http://www.amazon.com/Pratisphere-Ice-Sphere-Molds-Perfectly/dp/B00V4E071I/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment