Brand Backer

Saturday, May 16, 2015

A great Callus Remover that is great and battery operated. It is a battery operated foot file that is great in buffing hard skin. It is also great for removing dead skin. This Remover is powerful as well and it has 8,000 turns per minute.
I am so glad that I was able to receive this as a product to review for free for my honest and unbiased opinion. With my feet constantly in boots everyday, my feet get rough from walking and rucking constantly in them. This product helps file down that rough callus that make my feet look smooth and frankly make me look like a girl. I can feel comfortable walking around in heals not worrying about how my feet look because of my occupation. It has been instrumental in ensure they stay smooth and silky.

My husband prefers me to use this as well because he states that he loves giving me foot massages when they are not rough and gross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment