Brand Backer

Saturday, May 9, 2015


Shine Whitening

Great professional grade teeth whitening that you can do at home with out paying a fortune at the dentist office. It is complete with all your desired needs at the fraction of a cost you would pay at the dentist but achieve the same results. It comes with two trays and a whitening solution that you apply for at least 15 minutes. For initial use, I would suggest that you try it out for a small period of time (5minutes is what I did initially) to assess the sensitivity of your teeth to the whitening.

I would pay careful attention to all the instructions that are included with the kit for best results. The trays are designed to use as is or you can mold and form the trays to fit perfectly to your mouth. The best way that I found to mold them is to boil water, place in a coffee cup or heat friendly bowl and set them in there. To emerge the trays I just used a coffee cup to set on top of them in a bowl. After they have set for a few minutes, you can remove carefully, I life the cups and they float to the top. Then I take the sides and life the trays to my mouth. They formed to my teeth and maintained their form.

As far as the whitening solution, I would suggest to place the solution directly to your teeth for the best/desired immediate results. After you place the whitening on your teeth, you insert the trays to protect the whitening from moving around your mouth and give a unique undesired taste. With the trays molded to my teeth, there was no discomfort.

Leave the trays/solution on for 15 minutes and remove.

Repeat daily and over the next few days, you will see the whitening take effect. Over time I saw a drastic change that enhanced my smile and made me more confident with the color of my teeth.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Want one for yourself? Purchase here!  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HJDIAGC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment