Brand Backer

Thursday, April 30, 2015


This product has been vital in assisting me in falling asleep and staying asleep. I am in the military and frequently my schedule is messed up due to long exercises at work or even travels to different countries as well as different time zones. Anyone with military experience and traveling to these different areas can attest that the military will expect you to continue and adjust immediately. While your body will not allow this, this product is great in helping you adjust to the time you are in and sleep peacefully.

Recently I returned from a month long trip in Germany visiting and adjusting there and when returning was difficult. Upon return, I received this product and thought, I should probably attempt a more natural way to entice sleep instead or relying on Ambien or Tylenol PM. I used one pump of this Melatonin cream and it soothed my body to assist in falling asleep and I was able to get a more fulfilled sleep using this than any other product.

Upon waking up I felt refreshed and ready to tackle to next task that came my way. No grogginess or feeling or heavy drugged feeling that other sleep aids can provide. This product is truly amazing and effective.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion

http://www.vitasciences.com/MaxasorbMelatonin

Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment