Brand Backer

Monday, April 27, 2015



This pacifier clip is perfect for my baby. It has teething cubes on the strap so that when my daughter is done using her Paci, she is able to use the cubes to satisfy her teething needs. This has really been handy for when I am on the go with her. I use an Ergo baby carrier and when she is in the carrier, I clip the Paci clip to the straps.

No longer do I have to worry about her loosing her Paci in the carrier or dropping it on the floor, praying that I have a spare. This clip ensures that the paci if thrown or dropped stays where is needs and will not drop to the floor. The clip is easy to use and secure and my daughter cannot just pull the strap off of me.

The cubes are an added bonus as well. If she needs to gnaw on something, I don't have to worry about her chewing on me or the straps. She has the cubes and she loves them as well.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment