Brand Backer

Tuesday, April 21, 2015



Children's Deluxe Freestanding Punching Bag

Such a great you for my children. I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion and o couldn't have been more pleased than I am.

When this arrived my husband and I were afraid the my two oldest children were going to fight over playing with this because well they fight over everything no matter what it is.

Assembly was easy. Each piece twisted together. It came with a pump to blow up the top portion and everything pieced together with ease. We filled water in the bottom portion to ensure stability for when my kids punched it.

Once it was set up my kids were playing with it for hours. They wash took a glove and punched it together and they also took turns with both gloves as well. This was the first time they played together nicely and actually took turns and played.

For me the funniest part was when my two year old played with it and he was at the perfect height that if he walked forward with his punch it would reflex back towards his face and he would hit it harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment