Brand Backer

Monday, April 27, 2015




Lifeguard charger port

I have nothing but positive things to saw about this product. I has been a lifesaver to me multiple times in charging my phone. While I have a car charger for my car, it is finicky in charging my phone and no matter how long I leave it on it never works, but this product is great and fast at charging my phone.

The two port USB helps as well so that I can charge multiple devices or my husband and I can charge simultaneously. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (yeah yeah yeah I know it is an old phone), but for some reason most chargers are not compatible with my phone. But this one is amazing at charging and it has never failed me.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment