Brand Backer

Thursday, April 30, 2015



Beautiful detangling brush that is able to attack any hair needs to ensure a smooth stroke. My hair tangles easily. SO much that to the point that if my hair is wet when I lay down, when I wake up in the morning it is like a rats nest that a normal brush is painful to use and there is fear on my end that the pain will never go away.

With this brush, it tackles the rats nest and somehow magically takes the tangles and seperates it so that I am not crying while brushing. The pain free brushing is what really impresses me. I do not know how it does it but I just need to do a few strokes and the mess is gone. Not only is this amazing for my hair, unfortunately my children have inherited my hair type as well and theirs are tangle frequently.

They actually take this brush and use it themselves to untangle their hair. They beg for this specific brush because it is pain free. The other unique part of the brush is that it has a mirror on the opposite side as well. This has proved wonderful for my one year old who tends to look at herself frequently in the mirror.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion

Want one for yourself? Click here:  http://www.amazon.com/Hair-brush-detangling-Professional-GUARANTEE/dp/B00NG0MHXE/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment