Brand Backer

Thursday, April 30, 2015


Super long lasting rim lights that enhance your childrens play time for bike riding. I use these for my son while he is riding around our front area of the house at around night time. The lights light up his wheels and they give him the "cool factor" that brings kids to want to play with him.

My son has a hard time introducing himself to other kids and making friends initially. If someone introduces themselves or injects themselves to him, he starts to open up. He uses these Rims lights to bring the kids to him and he gets over his shyness by riding his bike with the lights.

Before this he was super shy and would not approach or sometimes even run away from kids when they approached him, but some how this product opened him up. He thanks me to this day for making him the cool kid and the talk of the town.

At night I remove the lights and place in a bag. I will try and post an updated picture with him riding when he decides to sit still for a bit. It is also great for little toddler rims as well to ensure that all kiddos are equally "cool".
I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment