Brand Backer

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Epiwand

Great product that helps elimate the unwanted hair for at least 6 weeks. I started this last week and it works wonders. The instructions are easy to follow and it is easy to use. No need for batteries. You just bend the wand in a U shape and using both hands twist back and worth on the desired area on your face to remove the unwanted hair.

I have sensitive skin and tested an area of my skin. The instructions state to wait 24 hours before doing the rest to ensure redness doesn't develop. I had no issues with redness and continued on.

It is small and compact and easy for travel and it can be used world wide because there is no need for batteries.

I'm so grateful I was chosen to review this product for free for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Want to own this product? You can purchase at the following link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QILP7SK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment