Brand Backer

Sunday, November 29, 2015

WHOA!!!! BEST SPEAKER EVER!!!!!


What is it? FGN Bluetooth Speaker Ultra Portable Wireless X6 with Handsfree External Aux-in NFC Function ,Enhanced Bass Powerful Sound for Android iphone ipad Laptops, 10 W Output,Black


Let me start off by saying this. I have used a bunch of Bluetooth speakers over the past year and this one is by far the best one that I have used to date. The first and foremost indicator was how much care the manufacturer used in ensuring the item arrived. It came in a beautiful case and box that was perfect for keeping this speaker safe. It was double and triple protected as well. As soon as it arrived I immediately took it out of the layers and started getting it ready for use. I took the USB chord and my personal USB dock to charge it. While it was charging, I took the audio plug that came with the speaker and used that first. I plugged it into the Bluetooth speaker and then to my phone. Once it was connected I used my Pandora App and it immediately started to play what I was projecting. The sound quality was amazing!
Next I then tested the blue tooth capability. I pushed the synch button and paired it with my phone. It literally took a matter of seconds to do. Once it was connected, it projected my favorite channels of my Pandora App. The sound was even more amazing. My kids loved it too. They have been bopping and dancing around the house to the music!




This Speaker is lightweight, well built, and has a metal type grill on the front of it to give it a nice surround sound around the house. I love how I can place it on it's side or upright to ensure that I fill the sound in my house the way I need to. I was very impressed with the quality it was projecting out of the system! This is definitely a winner in my book and I would highly recommend this speaker to anyone and everyone. I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate!


Check out my YouTube Review on this product


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnOoduetTC0




Want one for yourself? Check out the listing on Amazon and Purchase! Link to Product:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017NEYG28?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment