Brand Backer

Friday, November 27, 2015





High quality workout ball that is perfect for my ab workouts. This one is great and really sturdy. It comes with a manual pump to help assist with blowing up the ball. After a few pumps (more like 50), your ball is ready to be used. It can withstand me and my post baby weight and hole me up to work my abdominal muscles straight o the core. My kids love to sit on my lap while I am working out with this. If you are no longer using is and you want to take it down, you just deflate the ball and place it in a safe place for future use. There are extra tees to use in case you lose one.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate
http://www.amazon.com/Exercise-Professional-Supports-2200lbs-Access-65cm/dp/B010J1JTJ2/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment