Brand Backer

Friday, November 27, 2015


Wow, I never knew that sandals could be so much easier than these ones. These show are so cute, they are black and yellow with bike like figures on them for a design. This is perfect for my son who love to wear sandals and be like big brother. . They fit perfectly on here and even give him a little more room to grow into them. What is the best part you ask? Well they are magnet clasps! No more strings or Velcro. They snap right together that gives ease or wear. My son wore these all day and loved them. I couldn't get them off of him until it was bed time. I never knew how simple and easy shoes could be until I had these.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate

No comments:

Post a Comment