Brand Backer

Friday, November 27, 2015




This is a great tub! You are able to use this anywhere and everywhere. This inflatable tub has been great in my backyard as well as when we have been camping. I have been using this product for about a month. I love everything about it. My appendix burst about a month ago and I was hospitalized for a little bit. When I was released from the hospital, I was not able to make it up and down the stairs in my house to take a bath. My husband took this and inflated it for me as well as filled it and took care of me while I was not able to move as much for about a week. This was perfect for me. It was very simple to set up and when we were done with it, we were able to drain it and store it away for future use. There is a 4 foot drain hose that is perfect for draining and not having to worry about how to get the water out. This was instrumental in helping me with my healing as well as making sure that I was able to stay clean. I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate.
http://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-Bath-Tub-Adult-Electric/dp/B00Y9BT944/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment