Brand Backer

Tuesday, November 10, 2015


Coffee has never tasted better than with this coffee press. It is sleek with glass and stainless steel and built to last. It is real simple and easy to use. put the coffee grounds in the bottom. Take the spring filter stainless steel thingy, in and fill with hot water, let the press sit and setting and ferment. then pull up the press and press down. It will give you the best tasting coffee that you will almost ever experience.

This product has made me a complete coffee snob and my life will never be the same without my coffee press. It is so delicious and unique that I will now use this as my go to coffee pot. It can brew about 4 cups of coffee enough to last me a day

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment