Brand Backer

Tuesday, November 10, 2015


This is a high quality and professional strength Flat Iron and straightener. I love how my horrible frizzy and curly hair becomes sleek and straight with this item. I have struggled with many flat irons trying to get my hair to look nice and most other irons just keep the frizz and barely straighten it. With this product I can be rest assured that my hair is tamed and it is straight. It works well for when I need to attend business conferences or dinners where my hair isn’t in a bun like it is in uniform. It is easy to use. It doesn’t heat on the tips so that you can maneuver around your head without the opportunity to burn. Apply a heat protector on your hair and there is no need to adjust temperatures because this iron adjusts to your hair’s needs and wants. Grab in one inch chunks and work your way through your head to give the ultimate tamed and straightened hair.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate

1 comment: