Brand Backer

Sunday, August 16, 2015


This is one of the best anti aging creams that I have used. Lets talk about the design first. It is beautiful. Now blue is my favorite color, but this item is so pretty and useful. the cream has been instrumental in helping my skin rejuvenate or refreshed. I look young again well at least my skin feels young again.

The product states that is does these features

Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) helps stimulate cell rejuvenation and the production of Collagen and Elastin.
• Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4) helps increase overall Collagen production by up to 117%.
• Licorice Extract evens out skin tone and lightens pigmentation and discoloration.
• Retinol helps reduce and protect against fine lines from harsh sun-damage and air pollutants.
• Emu Oil restores moisture and provides Omega 3-6-9 for healthier, younger looking skin.


I love how this has been so useful on my skin and making it glow and has tightened those areas without the surgeries. Give your face the look and feel it deserves.


I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment