Brand Backer

Thursday, August 6, 2015



Light Up Charging Cable Luminescent Visible LED Current Flow Smart Lightning to USB Cable 3.28ft (1M) for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPod nano 7th Gen and iPod touch 5th Generation (Personal Computers)

A great power chord that is perfect for charging my phone rapidly as well as lighting the way for me as well. I love how this lights up, it is a perfect night light as well. The charge is quick as well. it is about 3 feet long and is the perfect length for me to plug it in the outlet by my bed and have it rest comfortably on my night stand.
I use this with my Iphone 6 and it has been instrumental in ensuring that my phone charges while I am resting. This has been one of the best chargers that I have received. It does not give me a warning message and it has worked amazingly well.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate

No comments:

Post a Comment