Brand Backer

Monday, August 17, 2015


This is a great Pilates Mini Exercise Ball. It has been perfect to mix up my work out routine. The best part is that it comes with different exercises that you are able to perform to achieve the results that you need for your regime. I love how it looks and how it feels. It arrives flattened and comes with a straw that you can use to blow up the ball. I have used this a few times for my workout.

The funniest part was that when I came home from work, my little kids were playing with it outside using it as a kick ball. They were running around and squealing for joy because the ball was perfect for them to play around.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment