Brand Backer

Thursday, August 6, 2015



Running Belt - Best for Exercise/ Workout - Waterproof, Machine Washable/ Dryable - Expandable, Adjustable & Reflective - Great for Biking, Hiking, Outdoor Activity And Travel - 100% Guaranteed (Misc.)
This is a great running belt. I use this daily when I am running. It is perfect because I am able to slip my phone into the orange running belt and I can synch my phone to a wireless Bluetooth headset. It is smooth and soft so that you can wear it over your clothes or under your clothes if you prefer. It keeps it tight and snug so that there is no way that the phone will fall out. It is perfect so that I can distract myself on the run with music and not have to worry about it keeping my device/phone from falling out.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a recued rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment