Brand Backer

Monday, August 17, 2015

I love this Tooth Fairy Pillow. It has been instrumental and perfect for my children. I initially got this for my daughter because she is getting ready to lose her teeth. However it worked in a different way, my 3 year old son wanted this for his teeth. I know this sounds silly, but my two youngest children have a condition called Craniosynostosis, which is the premature fusion of the skull. My daughter had one head surgery. My middle son who is three had 2 surgeries. His second surgery was because of an infection that went through his teeth and jaw. So his second surgery he had a ton of teeth extractions and his most difficult was his front teeth. So now his front teeth are starting to come in. My oldest son has been telling him about the tooth fairy and how the tooth fairy comes and takes his old teeth and puts money under the pillow. He started to cry because his teeth were already removed (7 of them). Luckily for me, I save the teeth from the doctors and I showed him that when his teeth start to come in, we will put those teeth under the pillow.

Now this pillow is adorable. It is fluffy but also it is flat enough to place under the pillow without disrupting the sleep. There is a compartment for you to place the teeth in there, and then replace it with money.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment