Brand Backer

Tuesday, August 18, 2015



A good set of colorful and uniquely designed RFID Blocking sleeves that are designed to keep criminals and identity thieves from stealing your identity and credit card information while you are on the go. They are sturdy and hold a tight grip on your information. What got me stuck on these are the designs. They are beautiful and when you are sporting them in your wallet (and eventually your purse), no one will know what they are. Now I have used other ones before in the past, but they were issued from the military. They were perfect because you could see the inner lining was protecting it. With these RFID sleeves, they give another unique quality that are perfect. I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate

No comments:

Post a Comment