Brand Backer

Sunday, August 2, 2015


These are an amazing dead sea salts that is perfect for my body. I usually use Epson salts to relax my muscles however, these are much more effective. I am in the military, so my constant work outs and heavy working makes my feet and my body ache from time to time. These work amazing, they take the aches and pains away instantly.

My favorite part is how quickly they dissolve in the water. My biggest pet peeve with the Epson salts is that I would have to run my tub and wait for them to dissolve and if I didn't it would chill my body from the salt sitting on the bottom of the tub. Not these, they dissolve quickly. They are also great for my foot soaker as well for my feet after a long road march or a hard day.

I can pair these with my favorite bubble bath or favorite essential oils and not have to worry about it mixing with whichever scent is in the salts, because these do not have a scent.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate

No comments:

Post a Comment