Brand Backer

Monday, July 6, 2015


What can I say about this? Well I was looking for something to help me out in the bathroom to clean and organize my children's bath toys. I am sick and tired of seeing toys everywhere or worse yet, stepping on their toys when I walk into their bathroom. Well with this mesh bag, it is east to place, there are two hooks to hold the bag in place as well as an additional two suction cups to help keep the bag upright and attached to the bathtub. MY favorite part is the mesh. I do not have to worry about water being trapped in the container because it is made of mesh and will drain right into the tub. Mildew be gone.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate.

Want one for yourself? 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YBMTFWC?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment