Brand Backer

Monday, July 6, 2015


These are bright and reflective for when you are running. I use these on my wrists when I am out for my early morning jog or my late night jog. It is so reflective that I can see myself almost light up when cars are coming. My daughter loves them as well. she is one and she attaches them to her ankles for when we go on a walk together in the stroller (well I run and she sits in the stroller). When the sun starts to set she waves her feet around when cars come near. It has been very instrumental and helpful for traffic to see where we are.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion

Want some for yourself

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YNM5JZC?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment