Brand Backer

Monday, July 6, 2015




So you know how it is, your little one is sick, you are fighting with them to get their temperature and they wont sit still long enough for you to hold it in their mouth, forehead...etc. Or you are trying to find a cool surface or a heated surface and you want to ensure that you have the correct temperature, but how do you do it? Or the room is sweltering hot and you want to know what the temperature of the house is. Well let me say this, you can accomplish all of those in one sitting with this device.

I will say this, I will never use anything else again for measuring the temperature of my daughter and sons. They just stand in front of me and I press the large circular button down and it takes it instantly. There are three modes, the top button on the left will change the modes. head, surface and room. The infrared makes it so easy and you don't even need to have the thermometer touch anything it does it from a distance.

To turn it off you hold the button on the right side down and it will turn it off to save battery (which are included).

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion for free

This is by far the best thermometer I have ever owned or used

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KGOQH8E?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment