Brand Backer

Monday, July 6, 2015



This compass is amazing. I love it because it is designed to mirror the military grade compasses that we use for land navigation. I am active duty and I love my issued compass, but as with everything that is issued, if it cost a lot of money, then the likelihood of taking it home is non-existent.
When I was given the opportunity to review this I did not have high expectations, because lets face it, I have the higher quality stuff at work. Well let me let you in on a secret. This Compass is better than the one that I have issued. I cherish this compass because it functions the same as my work one, but it doesn't weigh five thousand pounds (an exaggeration) as my work compass does.

My husband is a Marine, so he too was impressed on the design as well as the mirror image but a fraction of the weight that our issued one has.

It is easy to use and has mechanisms in place to keep the compass steady and safe. There is a lock that is placed over the lens for placement and procttection and a ring lock to keep the whole system in place. When you are ready to use, you open the main lock. open the whole device and take the lens lock and pull it towards you. Now your compass is ready for you, point and shoot. This is great for land nav by dead reckoning or terrain association. Either way you will not be disappointed.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate

Buy one you will not be disappointed

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VS7NG0K?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment