Brand Backer

Thursday, September 10, 2015



This has been an extreme delight in our house. I love how easy it is to put together and how easy to operate. I was nervous when it first arrived because I thought it would be hard to use and I would crash it constantly or even more so the kids would break it the first day. But this product is built above standard. I love how it has bumpers and rails so that it helps prevent the crashes and anticipates the initial getting used to the product. The first time we used it, we took it to an open field and gave ourselves enough room to operate in case we were having steering issues. The funny thing is that we didn’t need to have the open field because the controls were so easy to use. It comes with a dummy proof instruction pamphlet that leaves little room for error. There are also picture instructions for the more visual type learners or younger learners as well. The battery lasted about 10 minutes for us and it took about 60 minutes to fully recharge. I
love the fly home feature. With the push of a button the quadcopter will come right to where the main controller is for those who think or have lost control of the aircraft.
My kids really love this item and they really love the LED lights that are also on the aircraft. I has brought extreme joy to our household and we make sure that we bring extra batteries for an additional flight for when we are out and about. If you are looking to invest in one of these, I would highly suggest the ZuZo Gyro RC Quad because it is easy to use and operated as well as easy to manage for experts or beginners.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment