Brand Backer

Tuesday, September 22, 2015



I love this marble set. I was able to teach my son how to play marbles with this set. It comes with 40 marbles and a larger marble that is used as a shooter. When it first arrived it comes in a net. Then you cut it open and the marbles then can be stored in a velvet bag that is included. The marbles are so sturdy and strong. Other marble sets that my husband and I have had in the past have chipped with you shot at them or even broke apart. In actuality my son is the master of breaking marbles by playing. With these marbles it is perfect because they do not break,. we are able to play as a family to shoot marbles and have a blast while doing it.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate

No comments:

Post a Comment