Brand Backer

Saturday, September 5, 2015


This is a beautiful copper mug that is a perfect gift for that man in your life. I gave this to my husband as a gift and he was bragging to his friends about this old fashioned cup that his wife gave him. It keeps his drinks nice and cool as well as when he makes drinks with ice it keeps the ice intact for longer periods of time. This is perfect for any occasion that your significant other will sit and relax while drinking his cool drink. My husband still raves to this day how he has this amazing cup from his wife.

When we host parties, my husband makes it a point to grab this specific cup to spark conversation with his friends to talk about it more. It is cute how giddy he gets when he holds this cup.

I am so grateful I was chosen to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a reduced rate

No comments:

Post a Comment